CLEAN LIVING INTERNATIONAL TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://cleanlivingint.com (our site).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Our site is operated by Clean Living International (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number xxxxx and have our registered office at Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Maisdstone ME16 9NT Our main trading address is Hermitage Court, Hermitage Lane, Maisdstone ME16 9NT
Our VAT number is GB xx xx xx x
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on our site.
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply to the sales.
- If you are a Clean Living Business Owner, please refer to the terms set out in the Company Policy.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
OUR SITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom.We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so as detailed in the Company Policy for Clean Living Business Owners.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
INTERACTIVE SERVICES ON OUR SITE
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation, the ability for you to post comments about our product and services (interactive services).
Our interactive services are only intended for users over 18 years old.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). When providing our communication platform to you, we do not moderate any communications sent and/or received through our site.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligenceof our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supplyof any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply toour site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (includingnegligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or inconnection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for your personal capacity and for non-commercialuse. This means that you agree not to use our site for any commercial purposes (i.e. to sellyour own goods and/or services), and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss ofbusiness, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to applyany updates offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing tocorrectly follow instructions to use our services or to have in place the minimum systemrequirements advised by us. This does not affect your statutory rights under the ConsumerRights Act 2015.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out below.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexualorientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or aduty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience orneedless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with anyperson.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyrightinfringement or computer misuse.
RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- A licence to us to access, view, copy, modify and reproduce such content on other parts ofour site, social media accounts and communications with users; and
- A licence to other users on our site to access, view and copy such content for each otheruser’s own use.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. T
he website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
If you are a Clean Living Business Owner please refer to the Company Policy/dispute resolution.
Offer QUEEN10 is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is available only on the Complete Cleaning Caddy. The offer is 10% off our Complete Cleaning Caddy. Taxes, shipping and handling fees are excluded from any discount. You may order more than one Complete Cleaning Caddy at a time and 10% will be taken off the cost of each item. Offer available until 23rd June 2019. Only valid when ordering through www.cleanlivingint.com.
Offer LAUNCH5 is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is available only on the Complete Cleaning Caddy. The offer is £5 off our Complete Cleaning Caddy. Taxes, shipping and handling fees are excluded from any discount. You may order more than one Complete Cleaning Caddy at a time and £5 will be taken off the cost of each item. Offer available until 23rd June 2019. Only valid when ordering through www.cleanlivingint.com.
OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
You are not permitted to use any of our registered trade marks withut our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under the terms of Company Policy/ Limited licence to use Company marks.
If you are a consumer wishing to use any of our material, please contact us at email@example.com